In January 2023, CrAFt selected eight students from universities in the CrAFt pilot cities Amsterdam, Bologna, Prague, and Trondheim to join an interdisciplinary working group. The students are:
- Riccardo Bocchi, MA in Advanced Design – Service Design at the University of Bologna
- Jan Exner, BA in Environmental Engineering at Czech Technical University in Prague
- Alexey Kotegov, MA in Architecture and urbanism at Czech Technical University in Prague
- Orlaith Mayet, BA in Fine arts at Gerrit Rietveld Academy
- Mercy Oluokun, MA in Digital Design at Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- Angela Subedi, MA in Urban Ecological Planning at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Federica de Vigili, MA Advanced Industrial Design at the University of Bologna
- Galina Voitenko, MA in Sustainable Architecture at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology
The main responsibility of this group will be to collect documentation and inputs regarding the student activities in CrAFt. The group will also organise interdisciplinary student events and think/do tanks relating to key CrAFt themes. For instance, rethinking the climate action plan of the municipality of Trondheim, Norway from the perspective of the next generation of climate-neutral champions.
With the support of CrAFt experts, the group will define its own working structures and internal protocols for collaboration. Their ultimate goal will be to support CrAFt Cities to become more inclusive, beautiful, and, ultimately, climate-neutral.
Read more about the CrAFt Student Teams: